Work location: Leszno
Business Need / Purpose of Role:
This position will perform all planned QC inspections for shop and prepare necessary QC reports in support of the Quality Engineer, in addition to performing in-house Inspection, calibration /measuring/testing instruments at planned intervals.
Key Responsibilities and Specific Accountabilities:
- Coordinate with Shop Foremen or District Manager to carry out necessary inspection/QC checks of workshop job orders and prepare necessary stage inspection reports
- Oversee any testing carried out for the shop production requisitions
- Assumes responsibility for the final inspection and release of workshop job orders after ensuring all QC activities are completed as per the Documentation & Final Inspection check sheet
- Perform in-house calibration of linear measuring instruments and calibration of in-house gauges
- Be responsible to keep the calibration status current and maintain the physical calibration status control tags on the instruments
- Raise Non-Conformance Reports (NCR) for the discrepant items at each stage of inspection and follow up with Quality Manager for their close out
- Perform all necessary activities to achieve Quality objectives set for the QA/QC Department
- Preparation of QC reports of completed job orders
- Current Calibration status maintained for in-house measuring/testing instruments
- Product defect analysis
- Facilitating 8D investigations
- Conducting Supplier QMS assessments
- Resolving supplier quality issues
- Improving supplier quality performance
- Customer complaints resolution
- Preparing quality related reports
- Providing end to end internal and external audit support
Job Knowledge / Education and Qualifications:
- One year and above related experience in a similar role.
- Microsoft Office
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organisation.
- To add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Adhere to safety culture whilst working in a busy operational environment.
Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence; takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO).